There are many different puzzles that you can find and solve during your adventures through Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous.
One such puzzle can be found whilst going through the The Burning City story quest when you are exploring the Grey Garrison, here you will find a room with various statues.
Anyway below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- LOCATION: Grey Garrison
- QUEST: The Burning City
- You will discover this specific puzzle whilst you are exploring the Grey Garrison, it will be located near the second floor stairs. Here you will also encounter the Succubus
- After taking care of the Succubus you will notice these statues, there are 3 statues to both the left and right. However, in order to solve this puzzle you will need to activate these statues in the correct order.
- So what is the correct order you ask?
- Well here is the solution;
- Top Right
- Middle Left
- Top Left
- Bottom Left
- Middle Right
- Bottom Right
- When you have successfully solved the puzzle a hidden doorway will then appear and you can find the route to some hidden loot, including the Spiked Heavy Shield (1-6 Damage) and Leather Barding
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Game Playlist (Written)
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Game Playlist (Videos)
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Our Game Review
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022