As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the The Burning City (Main Story Quest)
- QUEST NAME: The Burning City
- QUEST TYPE: Main Story Quest
- LOCATION: Defender’s Heart
- QUEST GIVER: N/A. Automatic
- PREREQUISITE: Devoured By Darkness
- NEXT QUEST: The Beginning Of A Long Road
- This specific quest will automatically trigger after completing Devoured By Darkness
- From here head to the Defender’s Heart and speak to a man named Staunton Vhane, who stands by the stage
- Here ask Staunton about the Storyteller and where he might be located (Option 1). We will now learn that the Storyteller is a blind man and that he may be found at the Blackwing Library
- With that we can now head to the Blackwing Library, which is to the West of the Defender’s Heart
- Here will meet a man named Chaleb along with his men
The city that for years guarded the border between the Worldwound and the rest of Golarion is no more. Kenabres has been reduced to a flaming ruin where a desperate battle is raging. Everything hangs in the balance: will the story of the crusades end here and now – or will mortalkind have one last chance for victory?
HELP THE CRUSADERS ATTACK THE GRAY GARRISON
What was the point in getting to the surface just to end up in another bloodbath? The underground passage led straight into the Gray Garrison, where cultists and crusaders were battling for control of the old barracks. Things could be worse – though there are enemies nearby, there are allies to be found as well.
FIND A SECRET ENTRANCE TO THE GRAY GARRISON
The Gray Garrison is well fortified – the crusaders made sure of that. Attacking from the front will come at a heavy cost.. But what if there was a weakness in the garrison’s defences? Now the knights will be praying that they can find a flaw in their own fortifications. Funny how things turn out.
FIND THE STORYTELLER
The crusaders are seeking the advice of a strange elf who calls himself the Storyteller. If he is still alive somewhere in the ruins of Kenabres, he must be found at all costs.
(WRITTEN GUIDE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS..)