As with most role-playing games out there players can expect to enjoy a vast range of both main story quests as well as optional side quests as they continue through the world of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
This specific page will be focused on the The Beginning Of A Long Road (Main Story Quest)
- QUEST NAME: The Beginning Of A Long Road
- QUEST TYPE: Main Story Quest
- LOCATION: Crusader’s Camp
- QUEST GIVER: N/A. Automatic
- PREREQUISITE: The Burning City
- NEXT QUEST: Banner over the Citadel
- This quest will automatically trigger, and is the first main quest that occurs during the Sword of Valor chapter
- The scene will open up with Queen Galfrey giving a speech to her troops, followed then by Irabeth wanting to accompany us as we inspect this new encampment.
- We can now speak to the various groups of troops including the Kenabres knights, which can be found to the left of your starting position
- If you continue to follow the path around, you will then bump into the recruits from Nerosyan
- Heading to the other side of the camp now, you can find the Eagle Watch
- Lastly, though in reality it does not matter what order you do this in, you can find the army quartermaster, Wilcer Garms, by the Commander’s Tent.
- Wilcer Garms acts as a shopkeeper, so feel free to purchase any good from him that you think you may need.
- When you are done, make your way inside the Commander’s Tent
- Inside the tent make sure to speak to everyone, especially Queen Galfrey.
- The quest will then end
The fight for Kenabres is over, and the hero has received the honors she deserves. Now she is the crusaders’ Knight Commander. Queen Galfrey of Mendev personally placed the army under her command and together they conducted a troop review. Only a few steps remain to prepare for the long road to an unknown goal.
TALK TO THE QUEEN
The Queen is waiting in the command tent to explain to the Commander the task she has been set. Meanwhile, the Commander has some time to personally evaluate the fighting ability of her new army.