One of the optional activities that players can find and complete are the side quests (or in this case sub-quests), these are usually scattered all throughout the game. They are also marked with a ‘letter symbol’ above the NPC.
Sub-quests become available as soon as you arrive to the town of Ulzebek
For completing 70 sub-quests you will be rewarded with the Rebellious Spark and Problem Solver trophy achievement
For the purpose of this specific page we will be focusing on the sub-quest The Hunt For New Arms, which involves finding x3 Stone Fragments
- QUEST NAME: The Hunt For New Arms
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Signs of Liberation
- LOCATION: Ulzabek
- QUEST GIVER: Dyron
- REWARDS: 700 Gald, 170 SP
- During the Signs of Liberation main quest you will be able to trigger another side quest from Dyron, who can be found outside of the inn
- Turns out Dyron wants a specific weapon material, this being x3 Stone Fragments
- The Stone Fragments are easy enough to find, in fact I already had enough prior to speaking to him.
- However, if you for whatever reason, do not then they usually drop after defeating golems.
- You can find golems at the Iglia Wastes
- There is at least two golems that can be found here, one of which resides near the Fagan Ruins
- Simply defeat the golem and it should drop the Stone Fragments. If it does not then you can simply leave the area and then re-enter, in order for the golem to respawn
- After getting the required amount of Stone Fragments, return back to Dyron to complete the quest.
Zeugle parts can make for fine weapon material, including Stone Fragments, which can be found from golems. Find it and deliver it to Dyron.