Once you reach Phase 1 – Searching For Freedom you will begin unlocking the various different optional side quests. These side quests are often then found on the map and appear as white little diamond shaped icons, once you have them accepted they then appear in the Story category in your menu section
One of the many different optional side quests that you can find and complete is Incredible Speed. This involves having to use SAS hypervelocity to defeat 2 Bandeau Pendu
- NAME: Incredible Speed
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Phase 6 – To Get Back What’s Important
- CHARACTER: Kasane Randall
- LOCATION: Seiran City
- QUEST GIVER: Veteran Soldier
- REWARDS: Innocent Rabbit hug4
- DESCRIPTION: I screwed up a suppression when a fast Other got the better of me. This is embarrassing, but could you take them out for me? I think you can win if you handle their speed
- During Phase 6 – To Get Back What’s Important head to Seiran City – Town Center
- Here speak to the Veteran Soldier
- Apparently the Veteran Soldier is feeling a tad embarrassed after being outpaced and unable to defeat an Other
- We will now be tasked with having to take down 2 Bandeau Pendu
- A good place where you can find these Bandeau Pendu is at the Kunad Highway – Suoh Exit
- Don’t forget we need someone with the ability to use Hypervelocity in our team, so someone like Arashi Spring for example.
- Anyway you can find these Bandeau Pendu close to the starting area as soon as you arrive at the Suoh Exit
- They are located just beyond the first set of enemies
- The easiest and fastest way to finish them off is to activate Hypervelocity (R1 and Circle – Playstation) and then use your Psychokinesis ability to fling some debris into their face. Throwing some debris into them at least twice should weaken them enough for you to then be able to use Brain Crush and still be in Hypervelocity mode.
- We need to be quick in killing them as we need to perform this whilst in Hypervelocity mode, we won’t have long. Then simply return back to the other enemies that we ran past before to refill your SAS gauge.
- The second Bandeau Pendu can be found just a little bit beyond the last one