Once you reach Phase 1 – Searching For Freedom you will begin unlocking the various different optional side quests. These side quests are often then found on the map and appear as white little diamond shaped icons, once you have them accepted they then appear in the Story category in your menu section
One of the many different optional side quests that you can find and complete is Trouble With Moisture. This involves having to Defeat 2 Bile Pool whilst SAS electrokinesis is active
- NAME: Trouble With Moisture
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Phase 2 – Broken, Scattered Days
- CHARACTER: Kasane Randall
- LOCATION: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- QUEST GIVER: City Equipment Maintenance Head
- REWARDS: Special Baton Type R-2
- DESCRIPTION: You know there are some Others that are really watery? I can’t stand thinking of those things coming into the city and getting the machines wet.
- You can pick up this side quest as early as Phase 2 – Broken, Scattered Days
- Simply head to Suoh City Ryujin Ward – Main Street and find and speak to the City Equipment Maintenance Head
- We will now learn about some watery Others lurking around, we now need to defeat them before they can cause any trouble
- Sadly though if you are still on Phase 2 – Broken, Scattered Days that is as far as we can go for now. In order to continue the quest you will need to continue the story.
- However, once you reach Phase 6 – To Get Back What’s Important we can once again continue the quest
- Shiden Ritter will now be part of your team and he knows the ability we need, which of course is Electrokinesis
- From here head to Mizuhagawa District – Construction Site, this is where you can find the Bile Pool
- So start attacking the Bile Pool and then when they are about half health activate SAS Electrokinesis. Attacking the Bile Pool or chipping away at them will make it easier to finish them off during SAS mode as we will have a short time window in which to pull it all off.
- You can activate the SAS Electrokinesis by pressing R1 and either Triangle, Square, X or Circle (depending on how you have your settings) The default button is R1 and X (Playstation)