Once you reach Phase 1 – Searching For Freedom you will begin unlocking the various different optional side quests. These side quests are often then found on the map and appear as white little diamond shaped icons, once you have them accepted they then appear in the Story category in your menu section
One of the many different optional side quests that you can find and complete is Missed Deadline. This involves having to use SAS Duplication and defeat 3 Plateau Pendu
- NAME: Missed Deadline
- TYPE: Side Quest
- STORY OBJECTIVE: Phase 3 – Fated To Move Upon Awakening
- CHARACTER: Kasane Randall
- LOCATION: Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- QUEST GIVER: Teleworker
- REWARDS: Fun Snack Set x1
- DESCRIPTION: In the last Other attack, some Others came down near my house and I had to evacuate, so I missed my deadline! It’s that Others fault that I got chewed out by my boss!
- During Phase 3 – Fated To Move Upon Awakening head to Suoh City Ryujin Ward
- Here find and speak to a Teleworker who is just outside of the OSF building
- Apparently their boss isn’t happy that they missed the deadline or something, anyway we will now be tasked with having to defeat 3 Plateau Pendu using SAS Duplication
- Unfortunately in order to continue the side quest we will need to reach Phase 6 – To Get Back What’s Important, as we do not currently have the Duplication ability available to us, oh well..
- Anyway when you do manage to reach Phase 6 – To Get Back What’s Important make sure to have Kyoka Eden in your party as she has the Duplication ability, finally.
- From there its time to search for the Plateau Pendu and you can start your search at Kikuchiba – Upper Level Construction Site
- The Plateau Pendu can be found up the stairs past the first wave of enemies, don’t get them mixed up with the Scummy Pendu who are also here and able to fly
- As we are technically on a set time limit when we activate the SAS Duplication, it may be best to chip away at the enemy health until it is near enough dead and then activate it. This should then assure us that we kill the target before the timer runs out
- If you are unsure as to how to activate SAS Duplication for whatever reason then the default button is both R1 and Square (Playstation).
- If you fail to get the kills during the time limit then just fight other enemies on the floor or wait until the Duplication gauge refills. You will need to change floors (do NOT leave Kikuchiba) in order for the enemy to respawn