One of the many trophies and achievements that you can unlock within Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One is Mamma Mia!
This specific trophy achievement can be unlocked during the Master of Disguise case, where you are required to visit Mrs. Nini at the Mrs. Nini’s Atelier store
The trophy achievement requires you to prank Mrs. Nini and in order to do that you will need to play dress up for her.
- After visiting the Police Station regarding the archives (story related), the Master of Disguise case will then unlock.
- We will now need to visit Mrs. Nini and dress up in a specific costume, so make your way to Knights Rd, which is to the left of the Police Station.
- Here we should be able to spot Mrs. Nini’s Atelier store
- Head inside and speak with Mrs. Nini in order to get told about the back room, for now this back room is the only area that we can change our disguise in.
- (NOTE: If you haven’t already, make sure to pin the Sketching a Thief evidence in the Casebook file. It is required in order to speak with Mrs. Nini)
- Once inside the back room make sure to interact with the photo of a man wearing a black top hat and white suit, it will be on the wall next to John. John will suggest we try and dress as him, good idea!
- In order to play dress up though we need the essentials such as make up gear and a suit, so inside this same room there will be two boxes on the shelf. Take them, one will contain a set of glasses, whilst the other will carry various different make up.
- Near these boxes there will also be a black suit and a black hat that we also need to take with us.
- After getting the essentials, go ahead and enter the Wardrobe menu and equip the following; White Suit, Top Hat, Long Sideburns, and Old Man Make-Up
- After getting dressed up go ahead and speak with Mrs. Nini, who will now start calling you Uncle Giovanni
- We will now win John’s Challenge (The True Master of Disguise)