This page will be focusing on providing a detailed walkthrough for the Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, The Master of Disguise story case, which sees Sherlock heading to the Cordona Police Station
I will be trying to cover as much of the chapter as possible, from collecting the various different files, to unlocking any hidden and missable trophy achievements.
PREVIOUS CASE: Cordona Cemetery
- When you arrive at the Cordona Police Station be sure to pin the Vogel’s Story evidence
- Enter the Police Station and speak with the receptionist (Stark)
- The Master of Disguise case will now begin.
- Head into the Casebook once again and this time pin the Sketching a Thief evidence
- Now leave the Police Station and head to Knights Rd.
- Here there will be a store named Mrs. Nini’s Atelier
- After speaking with Mrs. Nini head into the back room and search for a painting of a man wearing a black top hat and a white suit
- Interact with this painting and John will suggest we dress up as him
- On the shelves behind you there will be a box full of various glasses and another one with several makeup essentials in, take them both.
- On the next shelf there will be several black suits, select and take this one too. As well as the hats that can be found next to the black suits
- With all four pieces of clothing, head into the Wardrobe menu
- Select the following pieces of clothing to wear; White Suit, Top Hat, Long Sideburns, and Old Man Make-up
- Now return to Mrs. Nini and she will think we are Uncle Giovanni
- Regardless if you needed the trophy achievement or not we need to head to Mrs. Nini’s Atelier anyway for the story
- However, instead of dressing up as Uncle Giovanni we need to equip the Ugly Beige Suit, Bowler Hat, Square Glasses, Pencil Moustache, and Fake Bruises
- When you are done playing dress up, go ahead and speak to Mrs. Nini. We will now get the location of the Clothing Trader
- NOTE: If you purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition, you can now equip the extra costumes. Costumes such as the Victorian Vampire and Consulting Detective outfits
- Return to the Police Station and speak with Stark
- This will conclude the Master of Disguise Case.
NEXT CASE: The Police Station Archives