This page will be focusing on providing a detailed walkthrough for the Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One. In this part we return to the Police Station in order to get access to the archives
I will be trying to cover as much of the chapter as possible, from collecting the various different files, to unlocking any hidden and missable trophy achievements.
PREVIOUS CASE: The Master of Disguise
THE POLICE ARCHIVES
- Return to the Police Station and speak with Stark, then head up the stairs and enter through the double white doors.
- Here we should notice the Archive room, which we should now have access to
- Pin the Vogel’s Story evidence and then interact with the table in order to get a full list of Police Archives.
- Here we need to connect the words with the evidence we have collected, in this case it is Vogel’s Story. If you have played the developer’s other title, The Sinking City, then you should be rather familiar with this.
- So here is what you need to connect Crimes – Violent crimes, Subjects – Victims, Districts – Grand Saray. Ignore the other section, Evidence is not required right now
- We will now get The Missing Police Files
- Exit out of the archives in order to witness a scene and Sherlock will suggest we try and search for the house.
- (Note: We can now unlock optional side cases by doing some Police Training)
NEXT CHAPTER: Stonewood Manor