This page will be focusing on providing a detailed walkthrough for the Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, Splitting the Loot optional side case, which starts at the police station
I will be trying to cover as much of the side case as possible, from collecting all evidence to unlocking any potential missable trophies and achievements.
- REQUIRED NPC: N/A
- LOCATION: Cordona Police Station
- REWARDS: 20 Coin
- This specific case will be unlocked after completing The Collie Shangles
- In order to start the case, head to the Cordona Police Station and interact with the bulletin board.
- Now go ahead and pin the Report No 18-07 evidence and then travel to Engineers Ln, which is north of the map in Silverton
- Here there will be a blue doorway, enter through it. This area will now be classed as Backyard Fire Fight
- Now keep to the left of the area and you will stumble across another officer, speak with him. We can now begin our search for clues..
- At scene number 5 we can scan for two different clues, there are; Bent glasses, Colt 45 (rotate it in order to trigger the dialogue)
- At number 6 we will have a large piece of wood with pieces of brass tacks
- Number 1 will feature some coins and a smashed bottle
- The cart at number 2 has some bullet holes for us to inspect and some blood on the wheel
- Number 3 has a knife (rotate it in order to trigger the dialogue)
- At number 4 we can find a Shotgun
- Just next to number 4 there will be a tree, inspect the tree to find a knife
- We can now interact with the white orb and try to piece together what exactly happened.
- The order is as follows; Number 2 – Man wearing a hat, Number 3 – injured man (man wearing a hat), Number 4 – man with hair (neck wound), Number 5 – man wearing glasses
- Sherlock will then declare that something is missing, so head into the Casebook menu and pin The Missing Piece
- We can then find a clue at scene number 3, a size 11 footprint.
- All evidence should now have been collected.
- Return to the Police Station and talk to Stark to end the case.