This page will be focusing on providing a detailed walkthrough for the Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One, The Scapegoat optional side case, which starts at the police station
I will be trying to cover as much of the side case as possible, from collecting all evidence to unlocking any potential missable trophies and achievements.
- REQUIRED NPC: N/A
- LOCATION: Cordona Police Station
- REWARDS: 20 Coins, Child’s Play trophy achievement
- This one becomes available after having successfully completed What was Did in The Shadows case.
- This will be our last case that we can unlock at the Cordona Police Station, so go ahead and lets activate it.
- Now before we can begin make sure to pin the Report No. 18-13 evidence in the Casebook menu
- Our destination this time is over at the Forest Ruins, which is to the west of the map. We can get there by fast travelling to the Cordona Cemetery.
- Just like with the past cases we need to scan the evidence that has already been collected.
- At number 1 there will be hoofprints
- Number 2 features a bit of a mess
- Number 3 has a rope for us to interact with, apparently it is soaked in wine
- Number 4 has several footprints
- Number 5 has a priest necklace (be sure to rotate it in order to get the dialogue)
- Number 6 is the basic ritual that was being performed
- With that all now taken care of, the white orb will then appear and we can try to arrange the event order
- By the animals you want the figure of a person with the goat (feathered mask)
- Next to the last goat, you want the person dropping her pottery (no mask or damaged mask)
- By number 4 you want people dancing
- At number 5 you want figures pulling a man (One with no mask, one with a horned mask (closest), and one with a feathered mask)
- Finally at number 3 you want a figure with a horned mask
- Now return to Stark at the Police Station in order to complete this one
- Did I say this was the last request? Well apparently he has more work for us..