Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Apostasy – Side Quest. This particular quest involves searching for pre-Cataclysm religious culture
- QUEST NAME: Apostasy
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Tirmarian Ruins
- QUEST GIVER: N/A
- PREREQUISITE: The Monastery
- NEXT QUEST: Path To Glory
- REWARDS: My Faith Is My Shield – Trophy Achievement
- You can trigger this side quest after unlocking the Tirmarian Ruins which is connected to The Monastery quest.
- Head to the Tirmarian Ruins and then head to the Mausoleum, the side quest will trigger when you activate the Mausoleum scene
- Please be warned that despite the side quest activating you cannot complete it or advance any further until you have completed The Monastery
- Then after completing The Monastery return back to the Tirmarian Ruins and fast travel to the Cemetery
- Here at the Cemetery hold the ‘ALT’ key in order to highlight any potential useful objects in the area, to the right there should be a broken bridge alongside a small archway, to the left of this archway there should be a small object on the floor that you can pick up, go ahead and do so. You will receive the following; Antique Holy Symbol, Journal of Emtan Darwaz and a Small Box
- Return to Caer Cyflen and to the Sunblaze Court and look for someone named Chaplain Dalon Lark. You will now give him the Antique Holy Symbol, however despite what you might think the quest is not over yet.
- Now go ahead and rest at either a campfire or tavern, then return back to Chaplain Dalon Lark. Dalon Lark will then want us to seek out a priest named Rogar Ardentfire
- You can find Rogar Ardentfire over at the Promontory, which can be found to the South of Market Street next to the Legacy Council
- Apparently a soul is not able to rest over at the Tirmarian Ruins and thus we now need to cleanse the place with Holy Water
- Our next destination if you hadn’t already got the hint is the Tirmarian Ruins and more specifically the Cemetery
- When you arrive you will initiate a battle against a bunch of Zombies. Then after the fight it will be time to cleanse the place, you can do this by simply clicking on the tombstones with a red symbol above it. There should be a total of 4 altogether
- Keep in mind that one of these tombstones has the spirit of the Spectral Avenger, you can actually avoid a fight against him depending on your dice roll So if you don’t fancy fighting make sure to save BEFORE inspecting the tombstones
- Return back to Rogar Ardentfire to end the side quest
- SEARCH THE MONASTERY
- The ruins in this area were brought from Tirmar. You recognize the shapes of religious buildings of that era. Search them for any information regarding pre-Cataclysm religious culture
- You found a destroyed shrine and a chest containing a clerical symbol and a journal. The symbol is Tirmarian but seems to point to a primal deity of elements – perhaps a precursor to the worship of Arun. Bring it back to Caer Cyflen.
- RETURN THE HOLY SYMBOL
- Return to Caer Cyflen and bring the holy symbol to the religious authorities for expert analysis.
- You brought the symbol to Dalon Lark, as he was the most neutral religious representative in town.
- TALK TO DALON LARK
- Dalon Lark wants to see you. Return to him as soon as possible
- Dalon Lark asked you to talk with Rogar Ardentfire, priest of Arun. He has important news to share
- TALK TO THE PRIEST OF ARUN
- Go to Rogar Ardentfire, priest of Arun, near the promontory in Caer Cyflen
- TRAVEL TO THE TIRMARIAN RUINS
- Go back to the monastery where you found Emtan’s holy symbol
- Go to the cemetery near the mausoleum. Use the holy symbol that Rogar gave you and cleanse all of the tombstones
- You managed to persuade Emtan to leave this world in peace
- GO BACK TO ROGAR
- Return to Caer Cyflen and bring the holy symbol back to Rogar
- The Church of Arun was pleased to know the curse had been lifted