Good Noise Hunting is one of the many available side quests that you can find and complete within (TWEWY) NEO: The World Ends With You
It involves dealing with Noise!
- QUEST NAME: Good Noise Hunting
- STORY CHAPTER: Week 1 Day 5
- LOCATION: Spain Hill
- REWARDS: 1,000 Yen, Yusei Iseya (Social Network)
- SOCIAL NETWORK ABILITY: Up-and-Over – Press the X Button to jump over certain walls and fences
- NOTE: This side quest recommends you to be level 19 or higher
- Continue through the story a bit in order to unlock this area
- From there, head to Spain Hill and then up the stairs to the right.
- Up here you will find a boy standing with his arms around his head, if you try to speak to him you will notice that he has been possessed by the Noise
- Use Nagi’s ability in order to Dive into the boy’s mind, this will result in having to fight 3 waves of enemies.
- You will be fighting Mosh Grizzly and Swing Sharks (weak to Fire and Electricity)
- The first wave is simple enough. However both the second and final wave of enemies can be a bit of problem, as these fights seem to take the longest and feature the more tougher enemies
- After the fight the side quest will then end
- Help the boy
- Someone could use our help on Spain Hill
- Erase the noise possessing the boy