Put The Phone Down (Get A Hobby) is one of the many available side quests that you can find and complete within (TWEWY) NEO: The World Ends With You
It involves helping a depressed Reaper
- QUEST NAME: Put The Phone Down (Get A Hobby)
- STORY CHAPTER: Week 2 Final Day
- LOCATION: Shibuya Hikarie
- REWARDS: Orichalcum x2, Friendship Points x5, Reaper Commentator (Social Network)
- SOCIAL NETWORK ABILITY: Super Soundsurf – Increases the Groove boost received from using Beat’s Soundsurf.
- Head to Shibuya Hikarie and the side quest will automatically trigger
- We will get interrupted by a Reaper who is trying to stream the Wicked Twisters
- Shoka Sakurane will then question the Reaper’s motive and eventually this will lead the Reaper to feeling rather depressed and walk off
- You can then find the Reaper inside the nearby store
- Here Beat will suggest that we try and cheer the Reaper up.
- For this part it doesn’t matter who you pick as it will all lead to the same conclusion.
- The only differences between each option is that you will get different dialogue, for example picking Fret will make him talk about fashion, Nagi – Fortuneteller, Beat – Keeping fit, and Shoka – just keep working at commentating. The latter one is a bit basic but I guess it is a natural answer coming from someone like Shoka
- Help the Reaper
- Someone could use our help near Shibuya Hikarie
- Come up with a new hobby for the Reaper