A Legend Of Heroes is one of the many side quests that you can complete within Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
It involves searching for graffiti about a legendary hero. It can be found and completed during Chapter 6 – The Renegade Secret
- CLIENT: Tetra
- DEADLINE: Short
- PRIORITY: 2/3 (2 Stars)
- REWARD: Brilliant Ice
- LOCATION: Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- CHAPTER: Chapter 6 – The Renegade Secret
- This quest can be picked up at the Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- After picking up the quest, you can then proceed to the Main Square
- Tetra can be found near the water, you may need to drop down in order to find her. You can also find a Treasure Chest containing x5 White Asparagus down here too
- Anyway find and speak to Tetra in order to proceed with the quest
- Here you will find out that Tetra is in actual fact a bard. Apparently she is interested in the heroes of the Hundred Years’ War
- Our job now is to find walls with graffiti on. Once you have found a wall remember to use the Doll’s Gift in order to be able to read it. There is a total of 3 areas to investigate.
This one can be found in Artisan Lane. Simply climb the rooftops to the city walls
This next one is found next to one of the buildings
The final one can be found on the outskirts wall
- After finding all 3 graffiti locations you can then report back to Tetra
- The side quest will then end and you will be rewarded with the Brilliant Ice
A wandering bard named Tetra am I, A poem ’bout a hero I wish to make. This hero’s grand tales, through myths we rely, but gathering them bears no lucky break.
I thus make a plea for someone to take, for someone who knows these matters quite well.
Under the bridge is where I do now dwell – betwixt Central District and the Main Square — studying up this elusive intel.
Find me and more of this quest I shall share.