Peril Of The Bells is one of the many side quests that you can complete within Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
It involves finding members of the resistance. It can be found and completed during Chapter 8 – Thus Spoke The Alchemist
- CLIENT: M
- DEADLINE: Short
- PRIORITY: 2/3 (2 Stars)
- REWARD: Full Potion
- LOCATION: Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- CHAPTER: Chapter 8 – Thus Spoke The Alchemist
- In order to start this side quest you will need to head to the Dandelion – Bulletin Board
- From there, head to the Basement of the Dandelion in order to find and speak to Dogi
- Dogi will tell us that the ‘M’ in the quest description stands for Margot, seems that a resistance is beginning in order to stop the Romun army.
- You will now be tasked with having to visit several places in order to speak to specific people.
- Visitor’s kiosk – Main Gates (Kiosk Attendant)
- Back-alley pub – Central District (Perry)
- Old-Man – Main Square Baths (Old Man Guindeau)
- Okay, we now know what to do so lets get to it. Go to whatever location you wish to travel to first, you need to visit all three locations regardless
- After visiting all of the areas and once the next few scenes are over, you will now be tasked with heading to Cloaca Maxima
- Whilst in here you will need to head to the first boss room
- When you reach the destination you will encounter the members of the resistance including Gaston, who seems to be leading them all.
- Suddenly a bunch of Lemures will appear and of course you need to take them down.
- After the fight the side quest will then end. You will be rewarded with a Full Potion for your efforts
(The following two solicitations were posted in private, away from the eyes of the average patron)
- Time is drawing nigh
- The Bells Of Freedom have finally begun to toll.
- Any objections? Do something about it, then.
- – M
- So, uh… Yeah. About this note. I was thinking anyone with some time on their hands could help take care of it.
- Come and see me if that ends up applying to you
- – Dogi