Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Firebrand
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Guerrilla Radio
- NEXT MISSION: Bottle Episode
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- LOCATION: Camp Maximas – Balaceras
- QUEST GIVER: Talia Benevidez
DESTROY MARIA’S TRUCKS AND BILLBOARDS
- The Maria billboards and trucks are literally all over the area, in fact the reason why this one starts at 15% is because we defaced some of the Maria billboards during the Hype Bomb mission. So we basically want to repeat this but instead of defacing the billboards we want to destroy them
- If you head to the Marquessa Rum Distillery, there will actually be one of Maria’s trucks that we can destroy
- We can also find a Maria billboard outside of the distillery too
- Just keep searching for these and destroy them in order to complete this segment of the mission.
ATTACK THE MARQUESSA RUM DISTILLERY
- If you head north east of the map, to the quest marker, you will arrive at the Marquessa Rum Distillery.
- Here we will find the tanks that we need to destroy, a picture of what these look like will be sent to our phone.
- Whilst we are here we also need to destroy the small red crates too
- Once all of the tanks and boxes have been dealt with, this part of the mission will be complete
DESTROY ANTON’S STATUE
- After taking care of the distillery and billboards, we will now need to destroy Anton’s statue, which will be located at the El Presidente Square
- It is the big statue in the middle of the area, hard to miss really.
- You can destroy the statue using one of the nearby tanks, or a grenade launcher such as the El Caballero
- Once the statue has been destroyed the mission will then end
Bankrupt that hija de puta and leave Maria with nothing.
Destroy her advertising, her propaganda trucks. Smash her rum factory. Tear her world apart.