Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Guerrilla Radio
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Re-Educated
- NEXT MISSION: Firebrand
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience, Classic Mic (Charm)
- LOCATION: Camp Maximas – Balaceras
- QUEST GIVER: Talia Benevidez
REACH MARQUESSA VILLA
- Head north east towards Noventarmas
- A quick way to reach the villa is to fast travel to Hideout Danzon, providing you have it unlocked.
SECURE MARQUESSA VILLA
- We will now need to eliminate the enemies here and secure the villa
TALK TO BICHO
- After securing the area go ahead and speak to Bicho, who apparently needs help with the gear.
SET UP THE EQUIPMENT FOR THE SHOW
- After speaking with Bicho it will be time to set up the equipment for the show. More enemies will likely spawn at this point to make things more trickier
- Anyway head up the main set of stairs in order to reach the second floor, activate the machine here. 1/3
- Head back down the stairs in order to reach the next machine. 2/3
- The antenna should now be live and active.
- Head up the stairs once again and this time climb up the ladders. The final machine can be found here. 3/3
- A scene will then play.
DEFEND THE SPEAKER SYSTEM / DEFEND THE TRANSMISSION ANTENNA / DEFEND THE LIGHTING RIG
- Unfortunately during the scene reinforcements will arrive, including a helicopter. Our job now is to help defend the equipment
- Eliminate the enemies. Again, as I have said quite a few times in my guides now, eliminating the helicopters and tanks is so much easier with the Triador or Volta Supremo. As the Volta can disable aircraft such as helicopters and the Triador can tag enemies and let you see through walls and vehicles so you can concentrate on the actual target. I cannot stress this enough how much I love both of these particular Supremo abilities.
- During this invasion there will be many waves of enemies, making it almost impossible to protect all of the equipment so just focus on protecting one piece of gear instead of all of them. If 2/3 of the gear break then that is okay, the mission will only fail when all of the equipment breaks
- When the tank arrives it will signal the end of the enemy waves.
- The mission will end when every last enemy has been dealt with
Radio Libertad’s launch… with just a pinch of guerrilla backup.
This is it! Maximas Matanzas is going to truth bomb all of Yara with a show from Maria Marquessa’s own villa. One tiny problem… there are still soldiers guarding the villa, so can you just do your thing and get them out of the way? You’re gonna be like a roadie, with guns.