Fatal Glance is a type of photo that you perform and take of specific ghosts. In doing so you unlock a hidden scene, once you manage to successfully catch the ghost in its weakened form.
In order to unlock the ghost’s weakened form you need to take a photo of the ghost performing a specific behaviour, this is basically a small hint on how they became a ghost. For example taking a photo of the ghost in the water is the hint that they drowned, taking a photo of the ghost that looks like it is being pushed is yet another one of these hints.
So I’ll list the hint on how they fell and became a ghost, you need to take the photo of the ghost that resembles the hint. So if the hint is drowned, then you take a photo of the ghost in the water. Then before it is almost defeated run up to them and touch them (R2 button – Playstation)
Now not all ghosts have a Fatal Glance opportunity, so below we have listed the ones which do in the Fifth Drop – The Veiled House chapter, which has a total of 3 Fatal Glance opportunities.
- GHOST: Shadow-touched
- LOCATION: Shrine of Dolls – 1F. Returning Hallway
- DESCRIPTION: Tasked with bringing the reliquaries and caskets to the Shadowspring. They now shun the light.
- GHOST: Keiji Watarai
- LOCATION: Watarai Residence – 1F. Family Chapel
- DESCRIPTION: The folklorist’s ghost. He was killed by being put into a reliquary. The pain shall haunt him forever.
- GHOST: Twisted Guardian
- LOCATION: Watarai Residence – 1F. Foyer
- DESCRIPTION: A weak shrine maiden who was made into a Pillar. Tainted by the Black Water, she is now a ghost.
- Fatal Frame / Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Fatal Frame / Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Fatal Frame / Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – Our Game Review
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022