This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Repair Robot Head mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Roxy’s Weakness
BRING THE ROBOT HEAD TO THE SECURITY OFFICE
- (Note: We will need the Dance Pass in order to progress with this mission, it can be located in Roxy Raceway)
- We now need to take the robot head to the security office, so leave Roxy Raceway altogether and make your way to the Fazcade elevator on the Level 3 floor
- Unfortunately Freddy cannot come with us due to the terrible stage performance earlier, so we are going alone.
- When you arrive at the Fazcade head to the left and near the Air Hockey table will be a gift box (Glam Monty Plush)
- Head upstairs, to the top floor. Then turn and head right to find a small area with tables and a microphone. There is another collectible here (Chica Magnet). There are many rooms like this one but the one you want is right at the end of the area.
- From here turn right and head through the staff door, to the left will be the security office. As soon as you enter the security office the lights will go out and the announcer will report that an error has occurred. We can no longer save our progress or use the Fazwatch.
- If you search the security office area you should be able to find a carry bag with the Ultimate Party Host collectible inside.
- Chica will now be patrolling the Fazcade, so we need to be extra careful.
- Anyway return back downstairs towards the elevator and turn left from the golden statue, well its colour would be more noticeable had the lights still worked. Regardless, in this area you should be able to spot the Music Man, he is currently sleeping for now… I guess this is the nice DJ Freddy was talking about hmm..
REBOOT THE WEST ARCADE – DJ BOOTH / RESET 3 BREAKERS SCATTERED ACROSS WEST ARCADE
- Next to the Music Man will be the electrical box, interact with it to activate a mini puzzle where we need to find and activate at least 3 other circuit breakers. This will also awaken the Music Man.
- You can find another circuit breaker in the men’s bathroom (1/3) – When you activate the breaker here the music will get louder (which I personally don’t mind as I quite like the music). However, the bad thing is the Music Man is now right outside the bathroom oh boy. To make things even worse Chica is still patrolling the area too. In order to escape the Music Man just simply run through the other door, the Faz Cam will not work on him.
- You can find another circuit breaker to the left of the stairs (2/3)
- The final circuit breaker can be found on the top floor, to the left of the stairs. It is on the wall to the right by the tunnel (3/3)
RESET LAST BREAKER AT END OF MAINTENANCE HALL
- We will then need to find yet another circuit breaker at the end of the maintenance hall. This can be found on the top floor to the right of the security office. It is down here on the wall by the tunnels.
- The Music Man will then appear out of the tunnel, run for it! Run straight into the security office to end the chase.
REPAIR ROBOT HEAD
- Now we are back in the security office and the circuit breakers have been fixed we can now save, so feel free to. Then when you are ready interact with the desk here to receive the Security Badge (Level 7 acquired)
- Deposit the head into the machine to complete the mission.
NEXT MISSION: Stop Roxy / Upgrade Freddy