One such optional favour is The Realm Of Fire, which involves collecting Muspelheim Language Cipher
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE:
- RECOMMENDED LEVEL: 3
- REWARDS: Muspelheim Realm Unlocked
- QUEST GIVER: N/A
- This specific favour quest is unlocked as soon as you obtain one of the Muspelheim Language Cipher
- These ciphers can be found anywhere and are often found in treasure chests.
- For this specific favour you only need to find 4 of the Muspelheim Language Ciphers. However, there are far more than 4 within the game and thus this particular task should not be difficult.
- One of the Muspelheim Language Ciphers can be found whilst at Cliffs of the Ravens over at Shores of Nine
- When you arrive at the Cliffs of the Ravens
- Head to the ledge and throw your Axe at the wooden section of the wall. This will reveal a gap that Atreus can climb through
- Atreus will then lower a chain for you to climb up and open the treasure chest revealing a cipher
- As said before, you only need 4 of these ciphers and the game consists of more than 4. Thus finding the others will come as you continue with the game. Just keep checking the various treasure chests that you come across, they are not difficult to find.
- Anyway after collecting all 4 head to the Realm teleport, you will now be able to access Muspelheim
- Heading to Muspelheim will complete the favour quest
We found a fragment of a disc with strange runes on it. From what Mother taught me, I think it’s part of a language cipher for the runes of Muspelheim. If we can find the other pieces of the disc, I should be able to complete the cipher and learn the language… and that’s sure to open all sorts of new paths for us
The Muspelheim language disc is complete! Now I can make out those runes, even the travel rune for visiting the Realm of Fire. I wonder if father will want to go…
- Complete the Muspelheim Language Cipher
- Use the Realm Table to travel to Muspelheim