One such optional favour is Hammer Fall, which involves destroying the statue of Thor
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Dock at the bridge (Path to the Mountain)
- RECOMMENDED LEVEL: 3
- REWARDS: TYR’S Lost Gauntlets Recipe, TYR’S Offering, 1880XP, Grip Of Tanngiost
- QUEST GIVER: Lake Spirit
- LOCATION: Stone Falls – Shores of Nine
- After meeting with the World Serpent head to, and dock at Stone Falls.
- Here you will notice that the bridge on the right is up and we cannot pass it. Hmm..
- Okay in that case head through the nearby gateway and defeat the enemies here
- After dispatching the foes here, turn right towards the bridge and use your Axe to destroy the chain in order to lower it
- Head across the bridge and speak to the Lake Spirit here, apparently he has issues with the God Thor and we will now be tasked with destroying a particular statue of him
- Before you leave the island make sure to open the golden gates by using the mechanism next to the Lake Spirit
- Head back into the boat and head through the now open gates, dock at the next bit of land
- On this island head through the gaps between the wall in order to confront yet more enemies.
- In this area you can find a treasure chest behind the spiked gate, use your Axe in order to open it
- In order to continue the quest you will need to climb through the hole in the rock, to the right of the spiked gate. Be ready for an immediate Wolf attack
- From there interact and pick up the large rock to the left, continue on to find another boat
- We can now use this new boat to travel to the Thor statue
- The Thor statue is on an island to the immediate left
- Now in order to successfully destroy this statue we need to break all of its weaknesses.
- You can find the weaknesses on it’s right arm, the back of it’s legs and the front left leg
- After the statue topples make sure to collect your rewards from the father’s grave, which is next to the statue
- Complete the quest by reporting back to the Lake Spirit
We met the ghost of a man who devoted his life to Thor, but now he’s turned against him. He wants us to destroy a statue… not the big one in the Lake of Nine, but a smaller one on an island outside the lake, adorned in emerald. As much as Father hates gods, I bet we’ll help him out.
Now that we brought down the statue we should probably head back to that spirit and let him know. I also have to remind Father that we were allowed to loot the grave by the statue
- Destroy the statue of Thor
- Return to the Disciple of Thor