The Relic Ruins are optional side activities that involve solving puzzles and searching through hidden ruins. You can also uncover bonus rewards if you manage to complete the ruin too. Rewards such as Ornaments, metal bones, metal shards and more…
This specific page will be focusing on Runner’s Wild relic ruin.
EXPLORE THE RUINS
- This ruin can be located north west of the map, to an area in the grassland.
- Your first objective is to head into the ruin and look for a wall you can destroy using the Pullcaster, do so.
- Then locate the crate to the area on the right, we need to pull this crate and then use it to reach the platform above.
- Up here we can find an Ancient Supply Box
- Climb up the tower (here Aloy will notice both the relic and key). Anyway drop down on the other side. Down here there will be a Firegleam that we can destroy. Whilst we are here go ahead and destroy the nearby breakable wall too.
- Now where you destroyed the Firegleam there will be a crate, push this crate through the wall you just destroyed. All the way to the mossy dead end.
- Use the crate to reach the above platform and we will encounter yet another crate.
- Drop this new crate onto the ground below and then join it, you should now have two crates nearby.
- Our next objective is to have both of these crates stacked on top of each other and use them to reach the key inside the tower.
- To do this just push the new crate next to the ledge so that you can simply push the other crate, the moss crate, onto it. Then pull them both towards the tower and through the gap in the wall, where the Firegleam once was.
- Once through the gap in the wall climb up the crates and grab the Altar Room Key.
- With the key drop back down and push the crates to the mossy dead end, we are going to need them again in a bit.
- For now head over the small nearby wall to find the door, use the key to unlock it. We will now notice a breakable wall.
- Grab one of the crates and push it up the hill and to the dead end. We can now climb up the side of the tower and collect the Ornament.