One of the many different puzzles that you will come across within King’s Bounty II involves lighting up a bunch of statues. This specific puzzle can be found during the Cold Bones side quest.
You can find a simple guide on how to solve this below..
- This puzzle is part of the Cold Bones side quest and will first appear during the Ruins of New Hope story quest
- You are required to light up the three statues but you must do so in a particular order.
- You can read the tablet here to get a huge hint on how to complete it. The tablet reads – The highland winds are blowing. The wind from the North-West is succeeded by the wind from the South-East and the wind from the South-West. Saddle the winds! And the portal of the tower in the heart of this storm shall open to you.
Light the statue chalice to the right
Light the statue chalice to the left
Finally light the statue chalice in the middle
- Doing this should successfully complete the puzzle. A portal will now appear and you can once again progress.
- Kings Bounty II – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Kings Bounty II – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Kings Bounty II – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022