One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is Dastardly Detective: The Eavesdropping Wallet. This specific quest involves finding the owner of the wallet
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: Dastardly Detective – The Eavesdropping Wallet
- CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – Red Knife
- QUEST GIVER: Buzz Researcher – Noise
- LOCATION: E Central St
- REWARDS: 50,000 Yen, 3,500 SP
- PREREQUISITE: Dastardly Detective – Before The Torch Burns Out
- NEXT: Dastardly Detective – Seiryo High in Danger
- After successfully completing Dastardly Detective – Before The Torch Burns Out, once again use the Buzz Researcher and the keyword Noise. This time we will be taken to E Central St
- Here look for a red ticket machine and then activate your Detector gadget. You will now find the wallet laying on the ground. The side case will now trigger
- It will now be our task to find the owner of the wallet. We will also be locked in this area until we summon our Detective Dog, Ranpo
- After Ranpo gets the scent, follow the dog in order to reach the owner.
- The side case will then end