One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is My First Errand. This specific quest involves keeping an eye on a kid during their errand
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: My First Errand
- CHAPTER: Final Chapter – Darkest Before the Dawn
- QUEST GIVER: Ikuo Manaka
- LOCATION: Yokohama 99 / Wette Kitchen (Isezaki Rd)
- REWARDS: 100,000 Yen, 10,000 SP, Memoirs of an Eagle
- You can begin this side case by heading to the bulletin board over at the Yokohama 99 building.
- From there head to the Wette Kitchen (Isezaki Rd) and you will find the client on the second floor
- We will now learn that the client’s son is named Toru and he is only 5 years old.
- After the conversation we will now need to tail Toru and keep out of his sight as he tries to complete his errand. Oh and Kaito will accompany us.
- As soon as you spot Toru, just stay behind the pillar and signs as he won’t stray off too far at this point.
- Soon enough, after waiting long enough the famous red marker will appear and we can then press on.
- Just before Toru becomes suspicious of both Kaito and Yagami, the pair will find a nicely placed board to try and hide their presence.
- We will now be tasked with walking behind Toru using this board. Simply walk a few steps and immediately stop when the kid is about to turn around. If you get caught you will only need to replay this sign board segment over, and not the beginning segment. So basically, long story short, this sign board plays as a checkpoint.
- For some reason this whole sign board approach gives me Final Fantasy VII Demons Gate vibes. Maybe its the whole board and heads poking out, I don’t know. Anyway after successfully creeping up on the kid we will now witness some thugs trying to bully him.
- At this point it does not matter what option you pick here, from a personal perspective I ended up going with Give them an enlightened smile
- After dealing with the thugs, the side case will then end.
- Lost Judgment – Game Guides (Video Playlist)
- Lost Judgment – Game Guides (Written Playlist)
- Lost Judgment – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022