Lost Judgment features a total of 13 different chapters altogether, including the finale chapter. The game takes players through various fictional Japanese cities including Kamurocho and Isezaki Ijincho.
This specific page is dedicated to bringing you a walkthrough on how to complete Final Chapter – Darkest Before The Dawn
PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Chapter 12 – To Nourish A Viper
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To Yokohama 99
- After the introductory scene head to Yokohama 99 and speak to everyone
- After paying a visit to Tsukumo and Yokohama 99, our next destination will be the Genda Office in Kamurocho. So take a taxi and lets go!
- Due to the court rules we need to find new evidence and in order to do that we need to pay Ehara another visit. Simply leave the office and when you get far enough away from it, Saori will call you
- Take a taxi to the Tokyo Detention Center
- During the conversation with Ehara we will need to work out what kind of evidence he might be holding back. Select the He still has the murder weapon option
- After the scene with Ehara we will be at the point of no return. Meaning if you have any unfinished business such as incomplete side cases then now is a good time to do it. The end of the game is right around the corner.
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To The Yokohama Liumang’s Hideout
- When you are ready to complete the game, grab a nearby taxi and head to Ijincho
- Head to the Yokohama Liumang’s Hideout over on Restaurant Row
- After the scene choose to stay the night in order to continue with the game
- The following day head to Yokohama 99 and speak with Sugiura. We will once again get a prompt about there being no turning back, so make sure you are ready before we proceed.
- We will now get a scene involving Tsukumo, where we will gain the original crime footage. Meaning we now have the evidence we need for the court case
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To The Abandoned Building
- We will now need to head on over to the abandoned building, the one we visited during Chapter 4 – Red Knife. It is by the Fukutoku Park
- Defeat the RK members here and we will receive 4,000 Yen and 25,000 SP
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To Tokyo High Court
- A month has now passed since the last event over at the abandoned building. We will now need to make our way over to the courthouse
- During the trail we will be prompted to show evidence that the offenders swapped places, here select the Overhead View Of Station Platform
- We will then need to prove that Mamiya wasn’t a victim, but part of a conspiracy. Select the We have reason to doubt the victim’s credibility
- Towards the end of the trail and when things seem to be going bad for our team, we will then be prompted to try and turn the tides in our favour. Choose the You’re familiar with Jin Kuwana, yes? option
- Ehara will keep trying to dodge the question, so we must provide evidence that he is connected. Choose the Recorded Call with Sawa-sensei
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Rendezvous With The Group
- This is it, make any other preparation you may need to take including stocking up on health. The finale is finally upon us!
- Anyway continue on and you will see Kaito waiting by a van, as soon as you get close a bunch of RK will show up. Defeat them
- We will now be at the warehouse, here we can expect quite a bit of hostility. Hope you are ready! Anyway start by taking down the first wave of RK
- After taking care of all of the RK here you will be rewarded with 5,000 Yen and 20,000 SP
- NOTE: Remember to prioritise dealing with any thugs that may carry firearms first, otherwise chances are you will end up losing a ton of health
- We will now be inside, having to face another wave of RK
- After dealing with those we will then get a phone call from Kuwana.
- After the scene head through the elevator door
- After the next fight be sure to grab the Toughness Z in the room, if you haven’t already done so. There is also a Mysterious Leaf by the orange coloured door, then once you are done try to gain entry through the said doors, only to then realise they cannot be opened from this side
- We will then need to scan for an alternative route. There should be a forklift in the room, examine this then examine the orange containers behind the forklift. You will now notice that there is an air vent up here that you can crawl through
- Next to these containers is a wooden wall, examine this for Yagami to realise he can perhaps climb it.
- Now examine the pallets next to this wooden wall, Yagami will then hint to the small white warehouse nearby. Next to this warehouse is an AC Unit, examine this to then be able to move on.
- Okay after the next scene, begin climbing up the AC Unit and onto the small white warehouse.
- Then we will get to wall run the wooden wall over to the air vent and orange containers
- Here grab the High-Grade Plastic and head through the air vent
- Now drop down and let your companions through and into the room, picking up a Small Metal Plate in the process.
- Use a lock-pick on the other door in the room and we will get more RK members to play with. However, both Kaito and Higashi will decide to handle matters here
- We will now be alone with Sagiura, I personally would rather be alone with Kaito but he is currently busy playing hero. Anyway pick up the Dented Carbon and continue on
- We are now in the box room and we need to find a way up in order to join Sagiura, the professional parkour master
- Start by crawling through to the other side of the room and grab the Cigarette Butt at the end
- Continue on to find some Mysterious Seeds
- Return back to where you found the Cigarette Butt and there will be some drain pipes you can climb, do so.
- Climb up to the top and then run and jump to land on top of a Tauriner
- Head to the platform with arrows on and climb up using the set of drain pipes here
- At the end of the wall here, drop down and you can find a Worn Magnet
- Head downstairs now to encounter yet more RK members. Fight them and defeat them
- Sagiura will now find himself a bit tied up, meaning we will now be alone. Though the good news is that due to that last fight we now have an alternative route that we can now use
- Head past the row of boxes and straight through the orange door
- We will now be in another dead end, great.. Start by searching the AC Unit here by the small white warehouse.
- Then examine the blue containers that are all piled together on the pallets
- We can also examine the forklift in here too but unfortunately, like before, we do not have the key
- If you turn your attention back to the containers and pallets you should be able to spot an empty section, examine this.
- Okay lets start our ascent by climbing up the AC Unit. As we do so we can collect both a Beehive and Shabby Wire
- Once at the top grab the Prize Medal at the side of the platform, then work your way to the other side of the room by going along the narrow path on the right.
- Once at the other side of the room, climb up and use the bar to carefully walk around the room. You can find a Quality Wire as you continue along the other side
- Once at the other side, wall run to the next platform. Here you can find a Pebble
- Here use the pipe to climb up and make your way over to the other side, once there drop down to the lower ground.
- Grab the Cigarette Butt and then head through the door
- Keep following the room around, finding a Toughness Z along the way
- A scene will then trigger and we will be reunited once again
- Defeat Sugita and his men
- After the fight proceed through the elevator
- After the scene we will finally get to fight Soma
- Halfway through the fight Soma will run off, Yagami will go after him alone. During which you can then pick up a Staminan X and save your game
- Once you are ready head through the door, let the fight continue!
- Whilst Yagami is fighting Soma on-on-one, Soma can unleash one of his more deadlier moves which is when he begins to power up and comes at you with his knife. When this happens and if you get hit by it, you will then begin to bleed out and loose health over time, it doesn’t last very long but keep an eye on your health at this point
- After the fight, the game is still not over. Now we have to fight Kuwana one-on-one. He isn’t too bad but be ready for the QTE prompt towards the end of the battle. He is much weaker compared to Soma
- After the fight feel free to enjoy the ending cinematic!
- END GAME UNLOCKABLES
- Legend Difficulty Unlocked
- Premium Adventure Unlocked
- Premium New Game Plus Unlocked
- 50,000 Yen Acquired
- The Cycle Is Broken Trophy Achievement
HEAD TO YOKOHAMA 99
Time to form our plan of attack. I’ll go hash it out with everyone at Yokohama 99
HEAD TO THE YOKOHAMA LIUMANG’S HIDEOUT
Kaito-san’s at the Yokohama Liumang’s place. Might be a good idea to go meet up there
HEAD TO THE ABANDONED BUILDING
I need to go to where Mikoshiba’s body was found. Koda-san and possibly Akane are being held hostage there!
HEAD TO TOKYO HIGH COURT
It’s almost time for Ehara’s appeal. Our plan is to reject the battery charge and assert Ehara’s innocence on the grounds that he was murdering Mikoshiba as the crime took place. Okay, lets take a taxi to the courthouse.
RENDEZVOUS WITH THE GROUP
We have to get to the warehouse company where Kuwana’s at, and fast. I just need to take Isezaki Road and have Sagiura pick me up on Tsurukame Highway
- Lost Judgment – Game Guides (Video Playlist)
- Lost Judgment – Game Guides (Written Playlist)
- Lost Judgment – Our Game Review
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Foodception (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 22nd September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Hey Wait! (Freed Otis) Trophy Achievement Guide - 21st September 2022