One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is The SRC’s Hunt For The Truth. This specific quest involves playing with a UFO
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: The SRC’s Hunt For The Truth
- CHAPTER: Chapter 3 – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- QUEST GIVER: Seiryo High School Students
- LOCATION: Seiryo High School
- Head to Seiryo High School in order to find a bunch of students talking about a UFO. We will now unlock the UFO keyword
- Head to the Bar District and to the park here (NOTE: It needs to be nightfall before we can continue with this)
- Once you reach the park, enter the Observation Mode and look up into the sky. You should notice a blue flying UFO.
- Scan the UFO and it will fly off. Amasawa and her club rival, Yabuki will now arrive.
- Head to Central St where you can find both Yakubi and Tokioka, speak to them both. Yakubi will now confirm that a UFO abduction did occur in Isezaki Ijincho
- Our next destination is N Isezaki Rd and more specifically inside the Wette Kitchen. Head up the stairs to 2F and speak to Yakubi here. The conversation regarding the UFO abduction will now continue..
- After the conversation the UFO Keyword will get updated, so use it in order to find our next location, which should be Fukutoku Park
- Here, look up and we should be able to spot the UFO once again. Scan the UFO using the Observation Mode and then we will need to take a photo of it. Now considering how fast it moves, its almost impossible to get the perfect shot. However, keep in mind that the UFO flies in the same route all of the time, so once you have its route memorized you can then try and time it in order to get the photo. Also, don’t be afraid to use the Focus Time ability to temporarily slow the game and make things easier for yourself. If you accidentally miss-time the Focus Time ability, simply take a random photo and close and re-open the photo mode in order for the ability to be useable once again.
- After taking the photo of the UFO, Tokioka will then turn up and mention that Yakubi’s father was abducted by a UFO and that his parents were going through a divorce when the incident happened. Once again the UFO Keyword will update
- Head to the Seiryo High School Courtyard in order to find a bunch of students, who are also interesting in the UFO sighting. Both Amasawa and Yakubi will now turn up and everyone will start heading to the rooftop.
- Once again enter the Observation Mode and try to scan the UFO that is flying above you, it might be a bit trickier this time as it seems to be flying even faster at this point and we have a new flight route to memorize. After scanning it we will then need to take yet another photo of it
- After successfully taking a photo of the UFO, we will then begin chasing it around Ijincho
- After catching the UFO the case will then end