One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is The Invisible Burglar. This specific quest involves solving a mysterious burglary
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: The Invisible Burglar
- CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – Red Knife
- QUEST GIVER: Daichi Kiba
- LOCATION: Senryo Ave.
- REWARDS: Extract Recipe: Provocateur, 100,000 Yen, 5,000 SP
- In order to begin this specific side case you will need to head to the Champion District over in Kamurocho
- Here you will find a bunch of people talking, you are looking for a group that are talking about stalkers on Senryo Avenue. Listen to the whole conversation in order to unlock the stalker keyword for the Buzz Researcher
- Now head to Senryo Avenue, here we can find our client. He is standing on top of the building, on the corner of the road.
- Speak to him and he will introduce himself as Daichi Kiba and he claims that a burglary has been taken place at one of his buildings.
- After the initial conversation, proceed to speak to him once again in order to learn more about these crimes.
- After burning through the various dialogue options, Kiba will now be willing to take you to the floor in order to search for clues. Speak to him again to proceed.
- In the office room, enter the Observation Mode and begin searching the area.
- Roach Exterminator – On the floor
- The ceiling – Hand Prints
- Katana – On shelving
- Refrigerator – Next to the door
- Crisp Packets – On the floor
- After scanning the room, turn your attention back to the ceiling once again and this time equip the Noise Amp. Point the Noise Amp towards the ceiling to get a reading of strange activity.
- After using the Noise Amp on the ceiling we will now be rewarded with 100,000 Yen and 5,000 SP
- When prompted, choose the They’re still up in the attic dialogue option
- Then in order to draw out the suspect, choose the Roach Exterminator option
- The side case will then end