One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is Dueling Dojos. This specific quest involves infiltrating a ninja dojo
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: Dueling Dojos
- CHAPTER: Chapter 3 – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- QUEST GIVER: Ryan Acosta
- LOCATION: Yagami Detective Agency – Kamurocho
- REWARDS: 100,000 Yen, 4,000 SP, Training Band
- You can pick up this side case from the Yagami Detective Agency over in Kamurocho
- We will now learn that Ryan Acosta, who Yagami met in the last game, how managed to open a new dojo but is having issues with his competition and wants to meet over at M Side Café
- Head to Kamuro Theatre over in Theater Ave. and then head to the M Side Café
- In order to find the ninja Ryan Acosta, you will need to turn around and face the steps, he is on the wall just above you here. Scan him using the Observation Mode.
- After the following scene we will be given the Ninja Outfit in preparations to infiltrate this opposing dojo building
- Head to Senryo Ave and your destination can be found here to the South East.
- Speak to the ninja guard here and he will deny you entry as you do not wear the correct uniform, so head into the disguise menu and equip the Ninja Outfit
- After the scene where we get introduced to the dojo leader, we will now have to complete various different tasks. Including chasing after Kalashnikov and then playing a game of darts
- After the game of darts, Kalashnikov will then realise that we are working alongside Ryan and we will then be forced to fight both him and his men.
- After the fight, the case will then end
- Lost Judgment – Game Guides (Video Playlist)
- Lost Judgment – Game Guides (Written Playlist)
- Lost Judgment – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022