Now as expected Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous does indeed feature a bunch of useful weapons and gear to help keep your party going, to help them survive the tough times ahead.
However, some of these weapons and gear can be quite hidden and therefore potentially missed. One such weapon is the Claw of Jistka, which isn’t too bad for a starting weapon. Having stats such as 3-13 Damage (19-20×2) Critical Hit with an Enhancement+1, Flaming, Finesse Wielding qualities you really don’t want to miss out on this one especially at the start of the game.
So how do you get it? Well I’ll tell you..
- WEAPON: Claw of Jistka
- LOCATION: Defender’s Heart
- STATS: 3-13 Damage (19-20×2) Critical Hit. Enhancement+1, Flaming, Finesse Wielding Qualities
- This weapon can be found and obtained from as early as after you complete the Devoured By Darkness story quest.
- After completing the quest you will then find yourself at the Defender’s Heart
- The reason why this particular weapon is missable is because it requires you to speak to a particular individual, this individual isn’t related to any quest and thus, unless you are the type of person who enjoys talking to every NPC they come across, chances are you will miss it.
- Anyway whilst you are at the Defender’s Heart you should be able to spot an NPC named Indarah, who is stood amongst a group of crusaders
- Speak to them and you will learn that they have experience with wars and combat, they are also doubting the abilities of our new recruits
- Though they may come off as being a bit harsh and unfair, you actually just want to listen to them and not attack.
- You will eventually be able to reason with them, for this I managed to win the Diplomacy (DC10) roll
- Then once again try to reason with them by selecting either option 1 or option 2
- Indarah will then give you the Claw of Jistka before then leaving the room
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Game Playlist (Written)
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Game Playlist (Videos)
- Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022