Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Caer Lem Outpost – Main Quest. This particular quest involves heading to Caer Lem Outpost in hopes of building a Scavanger camp there
- QUEST NAME: Caer Lem Outpost
- QUEST TYPE: Main Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Caer Lem
- QUEST GIVER: Main Story. Unmissable.
- PREREQUISITE: Complete The Legacy Council
- NEXT QUEST:
- REWARDS: Timarian Holy Symbol, Magnificent Leather Armor, Believe Us Now? (Achievement), The Plot Thickens (Achievement)
- This particular quest is also connected to the The Scavengers Message quest. The quest itself is obtained by speaking to Annie Bagmordah
- Head out to the World Map and travel to the Caer Lem Outpost
- When you arrive you will be attacked by a group of Goblins, deal with them and continue on
- At the top of the hill you will encounter a cinematic and a group of people trying to hide from something, perhaps whatever it was that seems to of destroyed the place is the reason for their lack of kind hospitality
- Anyway we need to head to the door and speak to them and assure them we mean no harm and that we work for the Council.
- As you try to make your way to the door you will be attacked by several Unknown Flying Monsters, these are easy, you won’t even break a sweat
- To reach the door simply climb up the wall here and jump to the door to finally get a meet and greet with our shifty party
- It seems that the group were attacked by Soraks and now Lieutenant Beryl Stonebeard is in charge in replace of the now deceased Captain Henrik
- Now we can talk to everyone in order to get a general idea of who they are and what exactly happened here
- When you are done talking to everyone and are given options to decide whether or not to press on interrogating the group or not, I suggest we do so as they do still seem a bit suspicious and I don’t think they have told us everything just yet
- Okay we now have a few choices to deal with, these choices can give us a few missable rewards as well as different companions for the next section of the game. Here is how the situation can unfold;
- BERYL: If you successfully force her to step down Robar will get killed by a Sorak. Lisbath and Robar will join your party temporarily
- DALIAT: If you successfully manage to convince him to give out the required details then Robar will get killed by a Sorak. Daliat and Beryl will join your party temporarily. You will obtain the Silent Whisper Parchment
- ROBAR: If you successfully manage to persuade him to take command Beryl will get killed by a Sorak. Lisbath and Robar will join your party temporarily
- Whatever choice you make we will now be in the caves, be warned you will have to fight Sorak here and they are rather tough. Not only that but you must keep both of your new companions alive otherwise it is Game Over
- The caves are rather linear so you shouldn’t get lost in here
- Once you successfully make it out you can then report back to Caer Cyflen
- REACH THE OUTPOST
- You have reached the outpost of Caer Lem
- EXPLORE THE FORT
- Climb up the hill and explore the fort to find the garrison
- The outpost has been attacked! A few survivors are hiding in the dungeon, afraid and suspicious of everyone
- REACH THE DOOR TO THE DUNGEON
- You have successfully made contact with the survivors and entered the dungeon
- CHOICE: TALK TO LISBETH
- Talk to Lisbeth and get her view on the situation
- CHOICE: TALK TO ROBAR
- Talk to Robar and get his view on the situation
- Talk to Robar and persuade him to take command
- CHOICE: TALK TO DALIAT
- Talk to Daliat and get his view on the situation
- Talk to Daliat and ask him for more details on what happened before he joined the outpost
- CHOICE: TALK TO BERYL
- Talk to Beryl and persuade her to step down
- ESCAPE FROM THE CAVES
- You have found a secret passage leading down the mountain. Take it and escape the Soraks! Your new companions must survive at all costs!
Patch Update: 1.0 Full Launch –
I wrote that you can jump on walls in order to reach the required door, this occurs as you are trying to reach the group locking themselves in a room. Well as of this latest Full Release Patch you can no longer do that, at least it no longer works for me anyway.
Thus instead you now need to push several different boxes in order to reach the room
First head up the small set of steps in order to reach the first floor trap, it doesn’t matter if you fail to disarm it or not as you can simply jump to the other side anyway
From there simply push the crate so that you can get around it. Then go around the outskirts of the area in order to find yet another crate that you can push
Go ahead and push the crate, you can reach it by jumping on and off the small wooden section that seems to act as a form of bridge.
You should then be able to jump your way across to the required door