Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Cross The Bridge – Tutorial Quest. This particular quest involves learning about the various ways of combat
- QUEST NAME: Cross The Bridge
- QUEST TYPE: Tutorial Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- QUEST GIVER: Main Story. Unmissable.
- PREREQUISITE: Escape the Bandit Prison
- NEXT QUEST: Leave the Cave
- Yet another tutorial quest and yet again one that is obviously unmissable, this time however we are learning about combat!
- We will be facing down a small pack of wolves in which we have to defeat
- Simply defeat them by either using weapons or ‘shove’ them off the cliff, get to know the ropes and play about with the mechanics
- After defeating the set of wolves we will now be faced with a much stronger Grayback Wolf. This fight is actually not a winning fight so don’t even attempt to fight the wolf.
- Instead choose to ‘Disengage’
- After choosing to disengage you will then want to walk behind the large and only rock here, as we need to push it onto the bridge that the wolf is on in order to send both the bridge and wolf flying.
- Simply click on the rock in order to push it, then say farewell to both the wolf and the quest.
- ESCAPE THE WOLVES –
- You are trapped by the wolves.. get ready to fight!
- GET RID OF THE WOLVES –
- You have survived the attack!
- DISENGAGE AND PUSH THE ROCK –
- This new opponent is too tough for you! Disengage and immediately move to push the rock in order to break the natural bridge and get rid of the greyback wolf