Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Escape The Bandit Prison – Tutorial Quest. This particular quest involves learning about how to interact with the environment
- QUEST NAME: Escape The Bandit Prison
- QUEST TYPE: Tutorial Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Bandit’s Prison
- QUEST GIVER: Main Story. Unmissable.
- NEXT QUEST: Cross The Bridge
- This specific tutorial quest will involve learning about how to interact with the environment, we will also be controlling the Paladin, Berden
- Start off by simply heading out of your cell and follow the path North, there is nothing else here so just basically continue with the quest
- Climb through the hole in the wall here
- On the other side there will be a barrel with a Torch inside, equip the torch to your main hand since you don’t really have anything else equipped right now
- Continue along the path as all of the others doors are either currently locked or not accessible.
- Hmm, seems like a dead end here. Actually it isn’t as a large rock is blocking a hole in the wall
- Click on this rock in order to remove it and then climb through the wall to the other side
- Now we need to use the stone pillars as platforms to jump to and from in order to get to our next area
- The loot chest to the left contains a Potion of Healing so make sure to grab it. Ignore the highlighted wall next to it though as you cannot do anything with it as of yet
- Click on the pillar in the middle of the area in order to form a bridge for yourself
- Now we will be next to a wall in which we can actually knock down, go ahead and do so.
- Knocking down the wall will result in the bandits getting flattened on the other side
- The loot chest in the bandit room will contain the following; 1SP, x2 Ration Pouch and x10 Arrows
- Okay once you are done in here head through the gate here to complete the quest
- FIND A WAY OUT –
- You found a weak spot in a wall and escaped
- LEAVE THE CAVE –
- You’ve reached a high spot above the bandits who captured you
- GET RID OF THE BANDITS! –
- You did it… the bandits were crushed by the falling wall. Climb down, pick up your stolen equipment, and leave the prison!
- RECOVER YOUR EQUIPMENT FROM THE CHEST –
- You have recovered all of your belongings
- OPEN THE DOOR –
- You have beaten the bandits! Now open the door and run!