Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the First Mission Accomplished – Main Quest. This particular quest involves trying to convince the Council that Soraks are real
- QUEST NAME: First Mission Accomplished
- QUEST TYPE: Main Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Caer Cyflen
- QUEST GIVER: Main Story. Unmissable.
- PREREQUISITE: Complete Caer Lem Outpost
- NEXT QUEST: Explore the Ruined Tower
- After coming back from Caer Lem Outpost we will be tasked with having to go and report our findings to Carran at the Gravekeep’s Cask
- We are told that we can report our findings to the Council tomorrow, until we mention that the Outpost was attacked and thus we then get an immediate meeting with the Council
- After the scene with the Council we will learn that we need to prove that Sorak do indeed exist and in order to do that we must bring back a Sorak’s head.
- We will now be tasked with either speaking to Daliat or Beryl (basically whoever you decided to join up with during the Caer Lem Outpost mission). For me it was both Daliat and Beryl but you can also have Lisbath and Robar to speak to during this section
- It doesn’t matter too much as to whom you decided to pick as the main story will result in the same quest being unlocked, this being ‘The Ruined Tower’
- Now with this in mind there is one slight difference with who to pick for this section and it involves the character’s reputation. For example..
- Choosing to speak to Beryl will increase your Antiquarian Reputation to 15
- Choosing to speak to Daliat will increase your Arcaneum Reputation to 15
- Now travel to the World Map and choose to head to the Possible Sorak Base
- MEET WITH CARRAN
- Meet with Carran at the Gravekeep’s Cask
- TALK TO DALIAT (May be different depending on who you teamed up with in the last mission)
- Find Daliat and ask him if he knows anything. Take a look around Lane Ends
- You talked to Daliat and he told you where the Caer Lem scouts were before the Soraks attacked the outpost. It was a ruined tower, a bit deeper in the Badlands
- TALK TO BERYL (May be different depending on who you teamed up with in the last mission)
- Find Beryl and ask her if if she knows anything. Take a look around the Snow Alliance embassy
- You talked to Beryl and she told you where the Caer Lem scouts were before the Soraks attacked the outpost. It was a ruined tower, a bit deeper in the Badlands.
- TALK TO ONE OF THE SURVIVORS FROM CAER LEM
- You have learned about an old tower in the Badlands where Soraks might be hiding
- TRAVEL TO THE ANCIENT TOWER
- You have reached the ancient tower
- Solasta: Crown Of The Magister – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Solasta: Crown Of The Magister – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Solasta: Crown Of The Magister – Our Game Review
- Bayonetta 3 – All Collectibles (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 14 – The Single Truth) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023