As you continue through Tales of Arise chances are you will come across various outfits and gear, often of which these come from various Owls, some of which are known as Dahnan Owl
Unfortunately these Owls are not marked on the map and thus they can easily be missed. It does help that they can and do make noises whenever they are close by.
Upon speaking to them you will unlock a new outfit, sometimes the outfits come in the form of accessories such as tails or headbands.
As far as the owls that give you these outfit accessories are concerned, there is a total of 32 owls altogether to find. Getting and finding them all will net you with the Owl Homecoming, Owl Spotter, and Owl Scouter trophy achievement
Anyway below is a list of outfits that can be found…
LIST OF OUTFITS
- Tales Of Arise – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Tales Of Arise – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Tales Of Arise – Our Game Review
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Foodception (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 22nd September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Hey Wait! (Freed Otis) Trophy Achievement Guide - 21st September 2022