One of the many different trophies and achievements that you can unlock within Tales of Arise is Globetrotting Foodie, which requires you to find and collect 30 different cooking recipes. This does not include the DLC related recipes.
Finding and cooking recipes is very useful in the fact that, if you cook one of these recipes then you will be rewarded with certain bonuses. This includes improved strength, CP, and more…
In order to cook these recipes you will need to travel to a campfire, then here you can rest and cook various different recipes.
This specific page will be dedicated to the location of the Grilled Fish recipe
- COOKING RECIPE: Grilled Fish
- INGREDIENTS: x1 Carp
- BEST COOK:
- COOKING EFFECT: Heal HP After Battle
- LOCATION: Mosgul
- DESCRIPTION: Freshwater fish that’s simply been grilled. Its lingering earthen smell makes it a dish best avoided by those with weak stomachs.
- In order to find this recipe you will need to travel to Mosgul.
- From there head North East of the Kyrd Garrison
- Up here will be where all of the houses and buildings can be found.
- Continue to explore the area and you will come across a broken wall, the chest containing the Grilled Fish recipe will be here.