One of the optional activities that players can find and complete are the side quests (or in this case sub-quests), these are usually scattered all throughout the game. They are also marked with a ‘letter symbol’ above the NPC.
Sub-quests become available as soon as you arrive to the town of Ulzebek
For completing 70 sub-quests you will be rewarded with the Rebellious Spark and Problem Solver trophy achievement
For the purpose of this specific page we will be focusing on the sub-quest Taking Root, which involves finding a safe settlement and clearing out wolves
- QUEST NAME: Taking Root
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Departing Calaglia
- LOCATION: Ulzebek
- QUEST GIVER: Grenar
- REWARDS: 800 Gald, 210SP
- This specific side quest activated as soon as I stepped into the Ulvhan Grotto
- Simply head to Ulzebek and find and speak to Grenar, who is standing just outside the Crimson Crow’s Headquarters
- Apparently Grenar is struggling with a housing shortage. However, he might of found a place in Iglia Wastes
- With a destination lets head on over to Iglia Wastes
- Over in Iglia Wastes you will encounter the Wolf (level 7) and Golem (level 9)
- After dealing with the enemies and assessing the area, report back to Grenar to complete the quest.
An abandoned village needs to be investigated. With Grenar too busy to do so himself, the task has fallen onto the party. Be careful of the zeugles lurking around the area, however.
- Tales Of Arise – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Tales Of Arise – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Tales Of Arise – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All The ApplecoreCollectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 1st December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Helgrind Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 30th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022