In our The Great Ace Attorney Adventures, which is now part of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, walkthrough we will be trying to include all of the correct evidence, including examining potential missable objects and items, advising on what subjects to press on and basically trying to help guide you through the game whilst getting the most out of it
This particular page focuses on the Case 4: The Clouded Kokoro (2/5)
- MAIN STORY CHAPTER: The Adventure Of The Clouded Kokoro
- PREVIOUS: Case 4 – The Clouded Kokoro (1/5)
- Now before we continue with the case there is an optional trophy achievement that we can unlock (Second-Rate Strings). In order to do this you will need to examine the left side of the room
- Here examine the violin
- Now do this BEFORE you start questioning Iris in order for it to unlock. As the trophy achievement description says ‘having examined the violin before talking with Iris about the ‘Wilson’ topic‘
- Now we can start questioning Iris, in doing so we will find out more about her and her deductions.
- After the lengthy dialogue we will now obtain the Iris’s Postcard
- Now head to Briar Road in order to find Gregson
- Now make sure to hand Gregson the Iris’s Postcard
- Okay with that now over and done with lets travel to Mr Natsume’s Lodgings
- Here we will meet the Maid. However, we really need to speak to Garrideb so examine the room and speak to him
- We can now find more about the defendant, Mr Natsume, as well as the crime in general.
- After exhausting all of the dialogue, we now need to move to Mr. Natsume’s room
- Here examine the desk
- We will now obtain the Secondhand Book Receipt
- Also, whilst we are here make sure to interact with the cat that is sitting here. Not that it is important to the case itself but hey its a cat and cats deserve attention DAMMIT!
- Okay sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Back to the case at hand now.. If you examine the right side of the room you will find Sherlock Sholmes reading a book
- By speaking to Sherlock Sholmes you will find out more information regarding Mr Natsume’s arrest and Mr Garrideb
- When you are done talking return back to Garrideb and his Maid.
- You will now find Sherlock Sholmes standing on the window sill, its as if he has a teleportation device, anyway speak to him
- We will now get a summary of Sherlock Sholme’s current verdict of the events through the The Great Deduction
(WRITTEN GUIDE CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS..)