In our The Great Ace Attorney Adventures, which is now part of The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, walkthrough we will be trying to include all of the correct evidence, including examining potential missable objects and items, advising on what subjects to press on and basically trying to help guide you through the game whilst getting the most out of it
This particular page focuses on the Case 4: The Clouded Kokoro (1/5)
- MAIN STORY CHAPTER: The Adventure Of The Clouded Kokoro
- PREVIOUS: Case 3 – The Runaway Room (Part 3/3)
- NEXT: Case 4 – The Clouded Kokoro (2/5)
- Here we find ourselves back at the British Supreme Court where we will meet up with Stronghart once again
- Before we continue, make sure to exhaust all of the dialogue options with Stronghart to find out more about the fate of McGilded and the new case.
- After you are done speaking to Stronghart you will notice a man wearing a hat. Speak to him
- You will then find out that this man is named Tobias Gregson (in the world of Sherlock Holmes, he is inspector Lestrade)
- Exhaust all of the dialogue with Gregson to find out more about more about him and this new case
- Once you are done talking to him, you will now want to move to the Prison. We will now meet up with the defendant, Soseki Natsume
- Again exhaust the dialogue, this time we will learn more about Soseki Natsume and the accusations against him
- After extracting the information from Soseki Natsume, head to Briar Road
- Here we will bump into Gregson once again. Talk to him, this time we will get information regarding Scotland Yard, the case, and the trial.
- After you are done extracting information we now need to move to Sholmes’s Suite
- Here we will once again meet the pink haired girl from before, this time she will introduce herself as Iris Wilson