Every thing needs an opening introduction or intro for short, be it a movie, television series or even a video game.
Thus for this page we will be comparing the opening intro for Resident Evil 3 Remake and Resident Evil 3 Original.
In Resident Evil 3 Original there where several different opening cinematics and each one of them is much different from each other and the Remake.
One of the opening cinematics is basically told by the main protagonist, Jill Valentine. She tells of what the city has now suddenly turned into and the she herself must find a way to escape and survive.
Another opening cinematic for Resident Evil 3 Original features several Zombies attacking various innocent civilians as well as what seems to be members of Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service (U.B.C.S.).
Both of which are considered opening cinematics and both of are different to one another.
As for Resident Evil Remake, that game only has the one opening cinematic and a rather good one too in our opinion.
Unlike with the Original, the Remake opening cinematic features actual real people in several shots of the city being attacked and it being broadcasted as a news report. Scary stuff..
RESIDENT EVIL 3 (ORIGINAL)
RESIDENT EVIL 3 (REMAKE)
Related Guides / Links:
- (RE3R) Resident Evil 3 Remake – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- (RE3R) Resident Evil 3 Remake – Guides Playlist (Written)
- (RE3R) Resident Evil 3 Remake – Game Review
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 5 – Lethal Devotion) - 2nd February 2023
- Dead Space Remake (2023) – All Collectibles (Chapter 4 – Obliteration Imminent) - 1st February 2023
- Batman Arkham Knight – Fear Strikes Gotham City (Game Review) - 31st January 2023