Destroy Blue Medallions 2 (Quarry & Fish Farm) Resident Evil 4 Remake (RE4)
In (RE4) Resident Evil 4 Remake there are various requests to be found and completed. Most of them resides near the merchant and the typewriter. Most obvious on walls and as blue notes.
These requests are similar to side quests in that they supply us with optional side activities. Sometimes we will be required to locate various collectibles, other times to destroy specific objects.
As a reward we are mostly rewarded with Spinels, which can then be sold for ptas to the merchant. Each chapter has at least one of these requests that we can try to solve.
Once you have successfully managed to completed the required task we can then speak with the merchant in order to complete it and move on to the next one.
This one has us hunting for more blue medallions. This one can be found during chapter 3. These medallions are located within both the Quarry and Fish Farm.
|PREVIOUS REQUEST: Viper Hunter||NEXT REQUEST: Egg Hunt|
REQUEST: Destroy all of the blue medallions 2
LOCATION: Quarry – Fish Farm
CHAPTER: Chapter 3
REWARDS: x4 Spinel
DESCRIPTION: Is there anyone who can destroy those blue medallions!? The area is polluted by their presence and I can’t bear it!
WHERE ARE THE BLUE MEDALLIONS LOCATED?
1) Whilst in the Quarry and before meeting up with the merchant once again. Look up to find some scaffolding. The blue medallion is up here.
2) After meeting up with the merchant, proceed and head towards the pier. Before taking the boat however, turn around and you should be able to locate the next medallion
3) This next one is at the Fish Farm. One is inside one of the small huts
4) Another can be seen hiding amongst the scaffolding wall
5) The final one is located underneath the wooden walkway, near an explosive trap.
This concludes all of the blue medallion locations within both the Quarry and Fish Farm of Resident Evil 4 Remake (RE4)
Resident Evil 4 Remake (2023) – Other Guides
Resident Evil 4 Remake (2023) – Video Guides
- Impa and the Geoglyphs – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 29th May 2023
- Regional Phenomena (Rito Village) – Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 28th May 2023
- Gatakis Shrine (Ride The Winds) Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom - 28th May 2023