Each Amigo comes with their own unique abilities and strengths. There is a total of 5 Amigo companions (7 if you include the exclusive Amigos) that you can recruit during the game. One of which is Chicharron, the crazy bird.
- From there you will then need to complete a total of 3 Yaran Story Missions, including; Man’s Best Enemy, Pecking Orders, and Wingman
- After completing those mission Chicharron will then become one of the Amigo companions.
- You can then order Chicharron to follow you and attack enemies using the directional pad (Playstation)
- Angry Bird
- Chicharron’s lust for battle cannot be sated. He slingshots himself to the enemy from a distance.
- AMIGO ABILITIES
- Roid Rage – Nobody puts Chicharron in a corner. He attacks faster and deals double damage when his health is below 70%
- Angrier Bird – Hurling his weight through the air allows Chicharron’s Angry Bird to knock enemies flat to the ground
- Chicken Feet – Years of cockfighting have sharpened Chicharron’s senses. During Roid Rage, he is more likely to dodge enemy attacks