One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is A Particularly Hardcore Demo Event. This specific quest involves testing out the ‘Aircelios’ game
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: A Particularly Hardcore Demo Event
- CHAPTER: Chapter 6 – Converging Heat
- QUEST GIVER: Takeshi Okizaki
- LOCATION: Yokohama 99, Gull Alley
- REWARDS: 100,000 Yen, 5,000 SP, Enhancement Contacts 1
- PREREQUISITE: Flight Of The Game Creator
- After successfully completing Flight Of The Game Creator head to the Yokohama 99 bulletin board in order to pick this one up, the case is currently named On-Site Demo Test
- Now head to Gull Alley and just outside of Paradise VR you can find Okizaki
- We will now need to test out a game called Aircelios. Which if you have played the older Yakuza games, is a lot like the arcade game, Boxcelios.
- In the game you will be controlling a ship as other enemy ships try to attack you, you must try and defeat them all. Each time you successfully defeat all of the enemies, a new wave of enemies will then spawn and so on..
- Before you begin the game you can purchase Data+ for your ship, which can improve its beam shot potency and firing speed. Though, the price of these increases every time you purchase one.
- Simply play the Aircelios game for a bit and then we can move on
- Unfortunately Kinugawa isn’t happy and decides to have an argument with everyone until Yagami intervenes.
- Fight and defeat Kinugawa
- The side case will then end