One of the many side quests or side cases as this game calls them, that you can complete is Flight Of The Game Creator. This specific quest involves finding a runaway game director
Side Cases can be found and completed in both Isezaki Ijincho and Kamurocho. Simply head to the bulletin board in Yokohama 99 or find them on the map
Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- CASE QUEST NAME: Flight of the Game Creator
- CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – Red Knife
- QUEST GIVER: Takeshi Okizaki
- LOCATION: Yokohama 99 / Wette Kitchen (Isezaki Road)
- REWARDS: 150,000 Yen, 5,000 SP, Extract Recipe: Die Hard
- NEXT: A Particularly Hardcore Demo Event
- You can pick up this side case from Yokohama 99 and then by reading the bulletin board here, the quest is currently called Find our Runaway Game Director
- From there head to Ijin Lane and more specifically Wette Kitchen (Isezaki Road)
- Head to the second floor in order to find and meet Okizaki who seems to be a bit preoccupied with his Laptop at present
- Select the various different dialogue options in order to learn more about the case. We will now learn about their company, God-Tier Games. We will also learn that the director that has gone missing is a man named Ryuichi Shinonome.
- After the conversation, head to S Sakura River and to the homeless area here
- Activate the large blue Begin Target Search trigger on the floor, in order to begin searching for Shinonome
- The correct person that you are looking for is the man wearing a blue coat, though he only qualifies for a few of the requirements, he is the one we need right now.
- Unfortunately, this Shinonome is a fake. The real one now runs off and Yagami now decides to see if he left any clues to his whereabouts.
- Return to the fake Shinonome and there should be a Laptop sat next to him. Scan it.
- Now summon your Detective Dog, Ranpo. Then follow Ranpo and he will take you to the real Shinonome.
- During the conversation with Shinonome, choose the Talk it out with the client option. Okizaki will now arrive along with Kinugawa
- Fight and defeat Kinugawa
- The side case will then end