Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Hickery Corner Wood – Side Quest. This particular quest involves trying to find any archaeological goods in an old military building
- QUEST NAME: Hickery Corner Wood
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: The Cradle Of Fire – Necropolis Hall
- QUEST GIVER: N/A. Inspect the wall
- PREREQUISITE: The Cradle Of Fire
- NEXT QUEST: Path To Glory
- REWARDS: Scavengers Reputation +3, Tower of Knowledge Reputation +4
- GUIDE: This specific side quest might actually be missable because in order to unlock it you need to inspect a wall back the Cradle Of Fire
- Whilst at the Cradle of Fire head to the Necropolis Hall and after the scene involving the team talking about the statues and setting of the building, inspect the wall. Press and hold the ‘ALT’ key if necessary.
- On inspection of the wall the team will mention a location known as Hickery Corner Wood and with that the place will now be marked on your map.
- Now before actually going to Hickery Corner Wood you will need to first activate the quest and the way to do that is to head to the Quest Board
- After activating the side quest you can then head to the World Map and more specifically to Hickery Corner Wood, which is slightly South of Caer Cyflen.
- Here head up the stairs in order to fight some Minotaurs
- After the fight if you head North next to the statue here and press and hold the ‘ALT’ key you should be able to highlight a secret door
- Be careful as you pass through the door as there are quite a few traps here that need to be dealt with
- At the end of the passageway there will be a treasure chest containing an Imperial Aquila
- Now that we have got what we came for we can report back to the Quest Board and end the side quest
- FIND THE IMPERIAL OUTPOST
- In the Cradle of Fire, you saw an ancient map of the Manacalon Empire, showing the place that is now known as Hickery Corner Wood. There was a military building there. Find out if any archaeological treasure remains and bring it back for the Tower of Knowledge to study. Reward: a pair of Gloves of Missile Snaring. Recommended level: 8
- You found an Imperial Aquila and brought it back
- RETURN TO A QUEST BOARD
- Return to the closest quest board to complete the quest and collect your reward.
- Quest completed
- Solasta: Crown Of The Magister – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Solasta: Crown Of The Magister – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Solasta: Crown Of The Magister – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All The ApplecoreCollectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 1st December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Helgrind Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 30th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022