Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Bitterroot’s Treasure Map – Side Quest. This particular quest involves locating the Silent Whisper base
- QUEST NAME: Bitterroot’s Treasure Map
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Coparann
- QUEST GIVER: Bitterroot
- PREREQUISITE: The Monastery
- NEXT QUEST: Arwin Merton’s Story
- REWARDS: Hexagonal Ring, Arcaneum Reputation +6, Scavengers Reputation +3
- I obtained this specific side quest towards the end of the The Monastery quest and as I was about to leave the city of Coparann. However, I also believe you can pick it up from the quest board too
- Anyway Bitterroot will be waiting by the main entrance to Coparann, the scene with her will trigger automatically if you are on The Monastery quest
- As it turns out Bitterroot also knows Arwin Merton and wants us to deliver a message to him, this will update the Arwin Merton’s Story
- As for this side quest and for the purpose of this guide it seems that Bitterroot has a treasure map, she will entrust us to find the location as she has apparently lost her taste for adventuring.
- The treasure map will take us to a place known as the Silent Whisper base
- Silent Whisper base can be found to the West of Manacalon Ruin
- This area is quite linear and will eventually lead to a dead end. Anyway climb up the ladders here in front of you and you will have to fight a bunch of Orcs
- After the fight continue on, there is a door here that you will need to pass through. Hold the ‘ALT’ key if you are having difficulty finding it
- After passing through the door you will bump into yet another battle with yet more Orcs
- Once you have roughed up a few Orcs feel free to loot the area for anything you may find interesting. However, for the purpose of this guide and the quest, what you are looking for resides in the nearby treasure chest.
- Inside the cheat you will find a Silent Whisper Cipher Disk
- With the Silent Whisper Cipher Disk now in hand you can head to the Quest Board back in town to complete the quest
- BITTERROOT’S TREASURE MAP
- Find the Silent Whisper base
- Bitterroot gave you this map and told you the Arcaneum wanted the place to be explored as it used to be a Silent Whisper base, It’s now up to you to search the area. Return any archaeological items that might be of interest to the Arcaneum. You don’t know how they’d reward you exactly, but it would definitely improve your relationship. Recommended level: 6
- RETURN TO A QUEST BOARD
- Return to the closest quest board to complete the quest and collect your reward.
- Quest completed