Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Arwin Merton’s Story – Side Quest. This particular quest involves finding more about Arwin Merton and returning his sword.
- QUEST NAME: Arwin Merton’s Story
- QUEST TYPE: Side Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Caer Cyflen
- QUEST GIVER: Arwin Merton/Lord Carran
- PREREQUISITE: Report to the Council, The Monastery, Bitterroot’s Treasure Map
- NEXT QUEST: The First Scavenger, Path To Glory
- REWARDS: The Old Guard Trophy Achievement, Scavengers Reputation +4
- After completing Report to the Council you will need to talk to Lord Carran, Arwin Merton will interrupt the conversion and the side quest will then activate
- Anyway go ahead and speak to Annie Bagmordah regarding Arwin Merton, unfortunately it turns out we won’t get much information out of her hmm.
- Anyway continue with the story and after rescuing the Baron during The Monastery quest you will then be tasked with leaving Coparann. However, on your way out you will be interrupted by a person named Bitteroot who will mention Arwin Merton
- Its time to go and pay Arwin Merton a visit! Return back to Caer Cyflen to find him at his usual hotspot, Gravekeep’s Cask.
- After speaking to Arwin and the scene ends this will conclude the quest
- ASK ANNIE ABOUT MERTON
- Lord Carran told you that Arwin Merton used to be a Scavenger, and a famous one. Ask Annie Bagmordah to tell you more about him
- You asked Annie about Arwin Merton but she said it was a painful topic and she didn’t want to talk about it. You didn’t push her
- MERTON’S SECRETS
- You didn’t find out much about Arwin Merton. Maybe something will come up if he really did used to be famous
- In Coparann, you finally heard about Arwin Merton again when you met a mysterious half-elf called Bitteroot who worked for the local Scavengers. She asked you to bring Merton a message and a sword.
- RETURN THE SWORD TO MERTON
- Bitteroot gave you a sword to return to Arwin Merton in Caer Cyflen, along with a particular message to convey. Go there and talk to the mysterious regular at the Gravekeep’s Cask.
- You brought Arwin Merton his sword. He seemed surprised and confused. Maybe you will learn more about his story, after all.