Solasta: Crown Of The Magister features quite a few different side quests and of which are often put into their own category.
We have the Main Story Quests, Secondary or Side Quests and of course the basic Tutorial Quests. These can also be unlocked by talking to various different NPC and continuing through the main story. You can then view the quest and the quest’s description through the Journal
For this specific page we will be focusing on the Report To The Council – Main Quest. This particular quest involves confronting the Council regarding Soraks and the Crown
- QUEST NAME: Report to the Council
- QUEST TYPE: Main Quest
- ACT / CHAPTER: Act 1 – The Adventure Begins!
- LOCATION: Caer Cyflen
- QUEST GIVER: Main Story. Unmissable.
- PREREQUISITE: Explore the Ruined Tower
- NEXT QUEST: Gem Quest – The Dark Castle
- REWARDS: Principality Of Masgarth +10
- After successfully obtaining a Sorak’s head whilst exploring the Ruined Tower we will now be tasked with meeting up with Carran at the Gravekeep’s Cask
- Apparently the Council already know we are back and are already waiting for us, lets not keep them waiting any longer then… During this scene we will find out who the guy from the prologue was, a supposed legend named Arwin Merton, a new side quest Arwin Merton’s Story will also pop up
- When you awaken you will now be in the Temple of Einar, head through the doors in order to trigger a scene with Lord Sunblaze, turns out the apparent ‘A’ tattoo is a symbol of the Arivad who are basically worshippers of Sorr-Tarr. Sorr-Tarr had managed to corrupt them using their fears to his advantage, which in turn made them his worshippers.
- Long story short Sorr-Tarr is basically the God of all Sorak who turns humans into his slaves and has the ability to turn these slaves into fellow Sorak, kind of sad really
- As you try to leave the building you will bump into several different people, one of which is Maddy Greenisle who works for the Tower of Knowledge, you will now get reputation with the Tower of Knowledge. Basically they are a faction that tends to sell crafting recipes for poison and poison arrows
- Anyway after the whole meet and greet make your way back to the Council in order to resume the meeting
- One of the council members will try to use a gem to see if the mysterious Crown responds to it, it does and we will now be in an unknown area controlling an unknown hero of sorts having to defend Mages from Sorak. You cannot win the fight as there is too many of them and after a while the game will cut back to the party and Council
- Since the Crown responded to the gem we will now have to go and find other gems in hopes that we may learn more about this mysterious Crown in the process.
- GO TO THE GRAVEKEEP’S CASK
- Meet with Carran at the Gravekeep’s Cask
- You have met with Carran and brought the head of the Sorak to the Council. While the crown was being inspected by the high ranking members of the Council, you passed out and were brought to the Temple of Einar
- RETURN TO THE COUNCIL
- Return to the Council chamber and complete your report
- You have finished your report
- DEFEND THE MAGES WITH YOUR LIFE
- You had a vision of an epic battle against the Soraks. But you weren’t yourself. What does it mean? You have no idea
- CONVINCE THE COUNCIL
- You have convinced the Council to let you go with the Crown. It is now your mission to search for the remaining gems. It seems the Crown is sending you messages, that you can feel pulling you to specific locations, far away, where you think you might find the missing gems.